- Make it more global
I want the manga be published in different languages.
- Make it more specific
I want the manga to be published in Chinese, Japanese, and English.
- Make it specifically global, ..and vice versa.
I want the manga to be published in Japan first and translated into Chinese, English and other language versions.
- When: define the timeline
- Concept development
- Story development
- Character development.
- Research about professional manga industry.
- Come out a plan of creating and producing.
- The Action: The thing you want to do.
I want to create a manga called The Rule of The World and I want it to be published and serialized.
- The End Result: The result you expect to follow
The Rule of The World gets published, serialized and becomes popular.
- Define the problem from your point of view
Create a manga in a professional way and get the manga into production.
- Why is it necessary?
One of my intended profession is to be a caricaturist and it is necessary for me to get start and know the process of professional manga production.
- What is unknown?
The process of professional manga production.
- What do you not understand about it?
The difference between American comic production and Japanese manga production.